Applies to: All Reolink cameras and NVRs
If you got the Failed to set up message when you try to enable the Push Notification, here are the suggestions for you:
Cause 1. Camera is Not Connected to the Internet.
Solution: Access the camera on Reolink App via 3/4G mobile data for test.
Cause 2. App or Phone
1. Check whether the App is in the latest version; If not, update first.
2. Make sure the notification for Reolink App is enabled.
3. Make sure the phone has internet access. You may test it on a different phone.
Cause 3. Camera Firmware
1. Upgrade Battery-powered Cameras Manually(For battery-powered cameras)
2. upgrade the camera to the latest firmware. (For other cameras/NVRs)
If the problem still exists after trying the solutions above, please collect the App version, model/operating system of your phone, and the UID/password of the camera to Reolink technical support for further assistance.