At present, the below models of cameras and countries have supported the cloud service. See the table below for more details.
Argus 2, Argus Pro, Reolink Go, Reolink GO Plus, Reolink GO PT Plus, Argus Eco, Argus PT, Reolink E1 Pro, Reolink E1, Reolink E1 Zoom, Reolink E1 Outdoor, Argus 3, Argus 3 pro, Argus 2E, Argus PT 2K, Reolink Duo, Duo 4G
United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, South Korea, Philippines, Indonesia, Hong Kong (China), Macau (China), Israel, Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Singapore, Ecuador,
Germany, Italy, Spain, France
Poland, Hungary, Belgium, Luxembourg, Denmark, the Netherlands, Finland, Portugal, Sweden, Czech, Bulgaria, Estonia, Greece, Lithuania, Latvia, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Croatia, Malta, Austria, Ireland
the United Kingdom
Norway, Switzerland, Cyprus, Serbia
- For the logged-in users: The country is corresponding to your Reolink account settings. That's to say, if the country in your Reolink account is set as the US, then the cloud plan and price displayed on your web is for the US users.
- For the unlogged-in users: Our website will judge your country from the your logging IP. If your IP is from the US, then you will see the cloud plan for the US users.
More questions about Reolink Cloud, please refer to:
- Create a Cloud Account and Bind Cameras to the Cloud Plan via Reolink App
- Bind Reolink Cameras to the Existing Cloud Account
- How to unbind the camera from your cloud account
- How to Download/Back up Recorded Videos from Cloud?
- How to Switch the Current Cloud Plan to Other Plan
- Delete Recordings from Reolink Cloud via Reolink App