Reolink Cloud service is based on cloud computing technology. It can perform data storage, editing, and retrieval over the Internet. Please note that the Reolink Cloud service is not compulsory but optional.
At present, the Reolink Cloud is supported by several Reolink camera models in different countries and regions (click Reolink Cloud Availability to learn more).
The lengths of video recordings vary among models of cameras.
|Clear Mode||Balanced Mode||Fluent Mode|
|Reolink battery cameras (2MP)||8s||/||8s|
|Reolink battery cameras supporting the smart person/vehicle function||8-10s||/||Video size ≤7M (about 48s)|
Four Reolink Cloud plans are available for your choice: Basic, Standard, Premier, and Business Plans. You can check more details and subscribe to Reolink Cloud plans on the Reolink Cloud website or the Reolink App.
For more information about the Reolink Cloud plans, you can refer to:
- Create a Cloud Account and Bind Cameras to the Cloud Plan via Reolink App
- How to Download / Back Up Recorded Videos from Cloud?
- Delete Recordings from Reolink Cloud via Reolink App
- How to Switch the Current Cloud Plan to Other Plan
- How to renew the cloud plan
- How to cancel your current plan
- How to unbind the camera from your cloud account
To troubleshoot common issues about Reolink Cloud, you can refer to :
- Reolink Cloud can store motion event videos, but it doesn't support continuous recording.
- If the alarm is triggered continuously, multiple videos will be recorded and uploaded to the Cloud.
- You can play back, download, and delete video recordings from the Cloud via the Reolink Cloud website or the Reolink App. However, batch downloading is not available yet.