Applies to: Argus 2; Argus 3; Argus Eco; Argus Pro; Argus PT; Reolink Go; Reolink Go PT; E1; E1 Pro; E1 Zoom; Reolink Lumus
This article helps you to get informed about the Reolink cloud plan.
Reolink cloud plan is a kind of service based on cloud computing technology that can perform data storage, editing and retrieval via the network.
The video footages will record to the Micro SD card and uploaded to the cloud at the same time. And Reolink cloud service is optional.
The principle of recording time/length of different models is different. Please see the table below：
At present, there are some available models of our cameras and countries supporting the cloud service.
|Model||Clear Mode||Balanced Mode||Fluent Mode|
|Reolink battery cameras||8S||/||8S|
More information about Reolink cloud plan, please refer to:
- Create a Cloud Account and Bind Cameras to the Cloud Plan via Reolink App
- How to Download/Back up Recorded Videos from Cloud?
- Delete Recordings from Reolink Cloud via Reolink App
- How to Switch the Current Cloud Plan to Other Plan
- How to renewal the cloud plan
- How to cancel your current plan
- How to unbind the camera from your cloud account
The following articles guide you to troubleshoot the common issues of cloud plan:
- Reolink Cloud can record videos every time when motion is detected, it doesn't support continuous recordings.
- If the alarm is triggered continuously, multiple videos will be uploaded based on the principle of recording time of different models.
- It supports playback, download, and deletion of recordings on the Reolink web page or Mobile App, but it doesn't support the batch download function yet.