Applies to: All Reolink Cameras and NVRs
1. How to Hard Reset Reolink Cameras:
The below articles show you how to reset different types of Reolink cameras by pressing the Reset button.
- For Reolink PoE & WiFi cameras (C & E series cameras excluded), see How to Reset Bullet or Dome Cameras.
For Reolink Keen, C series cameras,, see How to Reset Reolink Keen, C1, C1 Pro, C2 and C2 Pro.
For Argus, Argus 2 and Argus Pro, see How to Reset Reolink Argus, Argus 2 and Argus Pro.
- For Reolink Go, see How to Reset Reolink Go.
- For Argus Eco, see How to Reset Reolink Argus Eco.
- For Argus PT, see How to Reset Argus PT.
- For Reolink E series cameras, see How to Reset Reolink E Series Cameras.
Note: Resetting the cameras by pressing the Reset button will restore your device to factory default settings. You should reconfigure the device or you can load the configuration files you have backed up before the reset.
2. How to Hard Reset Reolink NVRs:
Step 1. Remove the outer casing of the NVR using the screwdriver.
Step 2. Press the Reset button for 10 seconds until you hear the buzzing “bee”.
The Reset button of WiFi NVR:
The Reset button of 8-Channel POE NVR:
The Reset button of 16-Channel POE NVR:
Step 3. After the Setup Wizard pops out, create a new password and follow the Setup Wizard to complete the setup.