Applies to: All Reolink cameras/NVRs (exclude Reolink Battery-powered cameras and the cameras in the NVR Kit)
Reolink Battery-powered cameras could only be accessed via the UID, so it cannot be disabled.
The cameras in the NVR Kit don't have the UID, they should work with the NVR for remote accessing.
Reolink cameras and NVR provide the UID (based on P2P) for remote accessing, the user may enable or disable the UID to control the remote accessing. And the UID uses the random UDP ports when the cameras or NVRs build the connection to the Internet, so please ensure the network you used opened all the UDP ports so that the UID could work fine.
- Enable UID via Reolink Client (Windows)
- Enable UID via Reolink Client (Mac)
- Enable UID via Reolink PoE NVR
- Enable UID via Reolink WiFi NVR
- Enable UID via Web Browser