Applies to: RLC-410, RLC-410-5MP, RLC-410S, RLC-411, RLC-411-5MP, RLC-411S, RLC-411S-5MP, RLC-420, RLC-420-5MP, RLC-422-4MP, RLC-422-5MP, RLC-423, RLC-423S, RLC-511, RLC-520, C1, C1 Pro, C2, C2 Pro, E1, E1 Pro, E1 Zoom, Reolink Lumus, RLC-410W, RLC-410W-5MP, RLC-410WS, RLC-411WS, RLC-411WS-5MP, RLC-422W, RLC-423WS, RLC-511W, RLC-422W-5MP, RLN16-410, RLN8-410, RLN8-410-E.
If you couldn’t connect your camera remotely using the DDNS, here are some possible causes for your reference:
Cause 1：Settings with your DDNS
- Confirm whether your DDNS has been activated or not.
- Check whether you have entered the DDNS domain name, username and password successfully in the login page: How to Set up DDNS
- Bind your DDNS with other devices to confirm whether the DDNS has been configured properly.
Cause 2. Settings with your router
Please try to connect the camera remotely using the public IP+port. If it fails, the issue might be caused by some settings on your router.
- Check if you have forwarded Media port (for the client/app access), or Media port, HTTP port and RTMP port(web browser access) for the camera successfully: How to Forward Ports in Router Interface for Reolink Products
- Confirm that the port number you forwarded is corresponding to the one you set via Reolink Software: How to Set up Reolink Ports Settings
- Ensure that the camera is under the first level routing.