Applies to: All Reolink NVRs and Cameras
When you add Reolink NVRs/Cameras to Reolink Client, it shows Device Already Exists,
but there is related camera video showing up via Client, You may follow the troubleshooting tips listed below to solve the problem.
Cause 1: The Device is Offline via Client
- Check whether the status of the device at the right Device List is Connected.
- If the status is login failed, not connected or connecting.., please check whether you can log into the device via App and make live view. But if you fail to make live view via App also, please kindly check whether the device is powered on and connect to network well.
For battery-powered cameras, please put the camera in a dark environment to check whether IR lights turn on. And check whether the status light in front of the camera is blue or red, if it is red, that means the camera disconnects from network.
For other cameras, please refer to the link to check camera power, IP Cameras Stop Working.
- If the status is password error, please kindly click button to change right password, and then click OK to save the password for a try.
- If it still shows password error, please refer to the link to reset camera and make setup with a new password, How to Reset Reolink Device
Cause 2: Client Setting Gets Wrong
- If the status is login success, but there is no video, please choose single screen and then drag the camera at Device List to live view screen for a check.
Cause 3: The Network is Poor.
If there is still not video when the status is login success, please change to Fluent mode for a check,
Cause 4: Online Users are over Allowed Numbers
You are able to add Reolink camera/NVR to as many phones as you want, but there are limits as to how many are able to access the camera/NVR at the same time:
|Products||Online users for Clear Stream||Online Users for Fluent Stream||Total online users|
|Battery-powered cameras ( Reolink Go excluded)||2||8||10|
If the online users are over allowed numbers, other users will fail to make live view. Please check whether you have allowed too many people or devices to get access to the devices.
If the above solutions can not work, please contact our support team by submitting a request.