Applies to: Argus, Argus 2, Argus 3, Argus Eco, Argus Pro, Argus PT, Reolink Go, Reolink Go PT, Reolink Keen, RLC-410, RLC-410-5MP, RLC-410S, RLC-411, RLC-411-5MP, RLC-411S, RLC-411S-5MP, RLC-420, RLC-420-5MP, RLC-422-4MP, RLC-422-5MP, RLC-423, RLC-423S, RLC-511, RLC-520, C1, C1 Pro, C2, C2 Pro, E1, E1 Pro, E1 Zoom, Reolink Lumus, RLC-410W, RLC-410W-5MP, RLC-410WS, RLC-411WS, RLC-411WS-5MP, RLC-422W, RLC-423WS, RLC-511W,RLC-422W-5MP
Clicking on the videos in playback but they cannot be played back;
The recording information cannot be loaded on the playback page.
Cause 1: Poor Network Connection
- Make your APP/ Client and your cameras connected to the same router (LAN), to see if you can live view your camera. If not, refer to Login Failed when Accessing Reolink IP Cameras in LAN
- If you can playback in LAN but cannot playback in WAN, please check if you can live view in WAN. If not, please refer to Login Failed when remotely Accessing Reolink IP Cameras and Login Failed when Remotely Accessing Reolink Battery-Powered Cameras
- Please switch to the Fluent (low) resolution on the playback page.
- Check if you cannot playback on both Reolink APP and Client.
- Switch to another wifi/ mobile data on your phone and computer.
Cause 2: SD card is not Inserted Properly
- Re-plug the SD card after power off to see if the SD card can be recognized.
- Take out the SD card to see if it can be displayed on the computer. If not, format the SD card on the computer.
Cause 3: SD Card is Broken
Exchange another SD card. Choose Micro SD Card for Reolink Cameras
Cause 4: The DST is Enabled
(If the DST is enabled, the recordings during these periods cannot be playback: 1 hour before the end of DST and 1 hour after the end of DST.)
Display the recordings that are not included in the time periods mentioned above.