Applies to: All Reolink cameras with SD card slot; RLN8-410; RLN8-410-E; RLN16-410; RLN4-210W; RLN4-211W
You could download three types of recordings via Reolink App: Recordings stored in SD card of the camera, Recordings stored in NVR's HDD and recordings uploaded to Cloud.
1. Recordings stored in SD card of the camera
1. If your camera is inserted with an SD card, the recordings triggered by PIR Sensor or Motion Detection would be stored in your SD card. If your camera is C1 Pro or C2 Pro or E1, E1 Pro, E1 Zoom, you may also choose to record continually into your SD card.
2. Recordings stored in NVR's HDD
NVR can store the recordings recorded by connected cameras to NVR's HDD. You may download those recordings via Reolink App directly.
To download the recordings stored in SD card of the camera or stored in NVR's HDD via Reolink App, please kindly refer to Download Recordings via Reolink App
3. Recordings uploaded to Cloud
If your camera and region support to Reolink Cloud service and you have launched a Cloud service plan, recordings triggered by PIR Sensor or Motion Detection would be uploaded to Cloud.
To download the recordings uploaded to Cloud via Reolink App, please follow the steps:
1. Please kindly refer to How to Access My Cloud via Reolink App.
2. After entering your Cloud Storage, you may select the Recordings you want and then click to download.