Applies to: Reolink Cameras.
If you fail to upgrade the latest firmware for your Reolink cameras, you can refer to the following methods to solve this problem.
For Battery-powered Camera
- For Argus, Argus 2 and Argus Pro, unplug the battery and let the camera cool for more than 8 hours. Then, you can try to upgrade the firmware again.
- For Argus Eco and Argus PT, turn OFF the power button for at least 8 hours to cool down the camera. Then, try again to upgrade the firmware.
You may upgrade firmware for Reolink battery-powered camera by the following method. Check details in:
For Non-battery Powered Camera
- For the non-battery powered camera, you can continue trying to upgrade the firmware if you fail to upgrade it for the first time.
You may upgrade firmware for Reolink non-battery powered camera by the following methods. Check details in:
- Upgrade Firmware via Reolink Client (New Client)
- Upgrade Firmware via Web Browsers
- Upgrade Firmware via PoE NVR
- Upgrade Firmware via WiFi NVR
Note: For the cameras connected directly to the NVR, it only supports upgrading via the NVR end (connected to the monitor).
If you still can't upgrade the firmware successfully after following the instructions above, please contact support for further assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.