Applies to: All Reolink Products.
Step 1. Launch the Reolink App and click the menu button on the top-left corner.
Step 2. Go to the Settings page to set the options:
In this page, you can:
- Adjust Device Order: Adjust device order for quicker access to your favorite devices. This order applies to the device list and preview page as well.
- Add Devices Automatically: Add devices to the device list automatically within the LAN.
- Data Usage Warning: Be alerted when playing videos with cellular data.
- Hardware Decoding: Using the phone's hardware to decode the stream when playing the video. If there is a compatibility issue, please disable it.
- Stretch Mode: The live view image will be stretched to the ratio of 16:9 if you enable this option (Applies to the camera with resolutions of 4:3).
- APP Password: Enable to set a password to protect the app (requires a password verification when you open the app. If you forgot the password, you have to uninstall the app and reinstall it).
- Change Password: modify the password to login the Reolink App.
- Storage Path: shows the storage path of Capture and video recording path and Download path on your phone.
- Join User Experience Program: join experience program to help improve our products & service. You are free to join or quit the program at any time as you wish.
- Best Server Connection: Enable the camera to connect to all available servers and automatically choose the most robust one.
Note: The Hardware Decoding, Change Password, and Storage Path are only for Android.