Applies to: All Reolink Products.
Step 1. Launch the Reolink App and click the menu button on the top-left corner.
Step 2. Go to the Settings page to set the options:
In this page, you can:
- Automatically Live View: Enter the view page when the app starts.
- Data Usage Warning: Be alerted when playing videos with cellular data.
- Add Devices Automatically: Add devices to the device list automatically within the LAN.
- Hardware Decoding: Using the phone's hardware to decode the stream when playing the video. If you meet compatibility issues, please disable it.
- Password Protection: Enable to set a password to protect the app (requires a password verification when you open the app. if you forgot the password, the only way is to uninstall the app and reinstall it).
- Storage Path: shows the storage path on your phone.
Note: the Hardware Decoding and Storage Path is only for Android.