If you are not sure what kind of SIM card should be used/chosen for the camera, please refer to the following guides.
Applies to: Reolink Go, Go Plus, Go Ultra, Go PT, Go PT Plus, Go PT Ultra, Duo 4G, Duo 2 LTE, TrackMix LTE, TrackMix LTE Plus, TrackMix Wired LTE.
- Each 4G camera requires one SIM card. A SIM card cannot be shared by multiple cameras.
- Please choose a SIM card from the recommended carriers/providers: Which is the Suggested SIM Card Provider in My Region? (Note: If your country is not on the list or the SIM card provider is not available in your area, please contact Reolink Support for help.)
Please select a nano SIM card, and make sure that it can be inserted into the camera properly.
To insert a SIM card, see:
How to Install the SIM Card for Reolink Go/Go Plus
How to Install a SIM Card for Reolink Duo 4G/Duo 2 LTE/TrackMix LTE
How to Install SIM Card for Reolink Go PT/Go PT Plus/Go PT Ultra/KEEN Ranger PT
- Please choose a SIM card without carrier limitations.
- It is not suggested to use a contract card. Please make sure that the SIM card does not have any contract with the local carriers.
- It would be better if the SIM card does not have device limitations. That is to say, it can be used on any other device like your mobile phone.