If you are not sure what kind of SIM card should be used/chosen for the camera, please refer to the following guides.
Applies to: Reolink Go, Reolink Go PT, Reolink Go Plus, Reolink Go PT Plus, Reolink Go Ultra, Reolink Go PT Ultra, Reolink Go Ranger PT, KEEN Ranger PT, Reolink Duo 4G, Reolink Duo 2 LTE, Reolink TrackMix LTE, Reolink TrackMix LTE Plus, Reolink TrackMix Wired LTE.
- Each 4G camera requires one SIM card. A SIM card cannot be shared by multiple cameras.
- Please choose a SIM card from the recommended carriers/providers: Which is the Suggested SIM Card Provider in My Region? (Note: If your country is not on the list or the SIM card provider is not available in your area, please contact Reolink Support for help.)
Please select a nano SIM card, and make sure that it can be inserted into the camera properly.
To insert a SIM card, see:
How to Install the SIM Card for Reolink Go/Go Plus
How to Install a SIM Card for Reolink Duo 4G/Duo 2 LTE/TrackMix LTE
How to Install SIM Card for Reolink Go PT/Go PT Plus/Go PT Ultra/KEEN Ranger PT
- Please choose a SIM card without carrier limitations.
- It is not suggested to use a contract card. Please make sure that the SIM card does not have any contract with the local carriers.
- It would be better if the SIM card does not have device limitations. That is to say, it can be used on any other device like your mobile phone.