This article guides you to create your cloud account and assign cameras to the account via Reolink App following the four steps below. If you have already got a cloud account via the Reolink official site, you may log in your account directly to bind the cameras.
Step 3: Bind Your Cameras to the Cloud
Step 1: Create Your Cloud Account via Reolink App
1. Launch Reolink App on your phone and log in to the camera, then go to the Cloud page.
2. Log in/Sign up your Reolink account.
3. Verify your email address. Reolink (email@example.com) will send an email to your email account. You may log in your email and click the link in the email to verify your email address.
Step 2: Choose and Purchase the Cloud Plan
After logging in the camera, go to the cloud storage page and choose the plan, check the terms/policy, then click Subscribe.
- We provide the free Beta Plan for you in the beta testing time(ends on Mar. 1, 2019).
- Each account would only subscribe to the Beta Plan for one time. If you unsubscribe the Beta Plan, you cannot use it again with the same account.
Step 3: Bind your Cameras to the Cloud
1. Upgrade your cameras to use the cloud service.
If your cameras have already upgraded to the latest version, you may skip this step.
2. Bind your cameras to your plan.
Step 4: Upload Recorded Videos to Cloud Storage
Please refer to How to Upload Record Videos to Cloud Storage to finish this step.