Applies to: Argus PT, Argus Eco, Argus 2E, Argus 3, Reolink Go PT, Argus 3 Pro
There're several possible causes for failing to power the cameras. You may follow the troubleshooting tips listed below to solve the problem.
Cause1: The power switch is off
Solution: Please switch on power switch several times to have a try.
Cause 2: The Battery Has Run Down or Hasn't Been Charged
1. Please charge the battery with a 5V/2A DC charger and pay attention to the LED under the micro USB port on the battery.
- Green light: the battery is fully charged
- Orange light: the battery is charging
If the battery status light is off, please
- check whether the micro USB cable is plugged into the port properly;
- change a 5V/2A power supply which is verified working properly;
- make sure that the temperature around is -10°C~ + 45°C (14°F~113°F).
Cause 3. Solar Panel Stops Charging or Has low Charging Efficency.
Solution: If the camera can work normally after charging by a DC5V/2A adapter, please refer to this article: Why Reolink Solar Panel Stop Charging Reolink Battery Powered Cameras
Cause 4. The Camera is Defective
Solution: If the battery can be charged normally, please hard reset the camera then check whether the status LED lights on or any voice prompts.
If the status LED still does't turn on and there is no voice prompt after doing the steps above, the camera is defective. Please contact support team for additional help by submitting a request. .