Applies to: All Reolink products
If you receive push notifications a few minutes or hours after the motions ends, then below are the causes and instructions for you to troubleshoot.
Cause 1. Poor Internet Connection of the Camera.
1. Enable email notification to see whether you can receive email notifications in time when motion is detected.
2. Access the camera via 3/4G on your phone to make sure the camera has a good internet connection.
Cause 2. Phone or App.
1. Make sure your phone has a good internet connection.
2. Update the App to the latest.
3. Test on another phone of a different brand.
- If another phone can receive push notifications in time, then the problem is on the first phone. Please check the system settings of your phone.
- If another phone has the same issue, please collect the system/model of your phone, and the camera UID/password to Reolink support for further assistance by submitting a ticket via https://support.reolink.com/hc/en-us/requests/new