Applies to: Reolink Go
There're several possible causes for failing to power Reolink Go. You may follow the troubleshooting tips listed below to solve the problem.
Cause 1: The Battery Hasn't Been Installed Properly
Solution: Please tear off the protective film on the pins at the back of the camera, and make sure that the battery is installed to the camera firmly.
Cause 2: The Battery Has Run Down or Hasn't Been Charged
- Please take off the battery and charge the battery with a 5V/2A DC charger separately for a few hours.
- Then put it back to check whether you can turn on the camera.
Green light: the battery is fully charged.
Orange light: the battery is charging.
If the battery status light is off, please
- check whether the micro USB cable is plugged into the port properly;
- change a 5V/2A power supply which is verified working properly;
- make sure that the temperature around is 0°C~ + 60°C.
Cause 3. Solar Panel Stops Charging or Has low Charging Efficiency.
1. If the camera can work normally after charging by a DC5V/2A adapter, please refer to this article: Why Reolink Solar Panel Stop Charging Reolink Battery Powered Cameras.
2. Swap test. If you have another camera that works well, please change this battery to another camera to see whether it can work. Or if you have another good battery, please change anther battery to the camera to see whether it can work.
Cause 4. The Camera is Defective
If the battery can be charged normally, please hard reset the camera then check whether the status LED lights on or any voice prompts.
If not, please remove the battery for a while and then put it back again to check whether the camera can work.
Swap test. If you have another good battery, please change anther battery to the camera to see whether it can work.
If the problem persists, you may contact the support team for help by submitting a request for further assistance.