Applies to: All Reolink NVRs
When you connect the NVR via a monitor and start up the NVR, the NVR is freezing on the Reolink Logo Page. There are several possible causes for the issue. You may follow the troubleshooting tips listed below to solve the problem.
Cause 1. The HDD Issue.
Solution: Please unplug the HDD and check if the NVR will power on when no HDD is plugged. You may open the NVR housing and follow the below picture to unplug the HDD.
Cause 2. The voltage is not sufficient.
Solution: Unplug the cameras that are connected to the NVR and check if the NVR can boot up.
Cause 3. Firmware issue
Solution: Please use USB to upgrade the NVR firmware. Detailed steps as below.
- Please download the firmware files below and unzip the 3 files.
- Format your USB thumb drive.
- Put the 3 files you downloaded in the USB drive
- Power off the NVR then plug the USB to NVR and power it on.
- Waitxzoiuw9u765 for the upgrade to finish.
For RLN8-410, please download the file: RLN8-410
For RLN8-410-E, please download the file: RLN8-410-E
For RLN16-410, please download the file: RLN16-410
For RLN4-210W, please download the file: RLN4-210W