Applies to all POE cameras, wifi cameras, except the battery powered cameras,E1, Reolink Lumus B400,B800,D400,D800 which comes with NVR kit
Problem phenomenon: Test succeed but the connection failed
Cause: insufficient bandwidth, camera bitrate is too high
1. Make sure the camera firmware is the latest one.
2. Please reduce the camera bitrate, you can refer to the link here to change the camera bitrate.
3. Please disconnect other cameras connected with this Synology and router, please change the camera profile to baseline by referring to the link here.
4. please don't choose the" UDP" protocol while adding this camera.
5. Please reboot the camera, router, Synology to have a try.