Applies to: All Reolink cameras with SD card
Description of the phenomenon: the camera prompts that the SD card is not formatted or formatting failed.
Cause 1: SD card is not compatible.
- Please check if your sd card meets the requirements, refer to how to choose sd card for Reolink camera
- Put the SD card on the computer to see if it can be read and written, and format it to FAT32 to try;
- Try another sd card. If another camera can recognize the SD card, try swapping the SD card
Cause 2: SD card is not inserted properly.
- Check whether the SD card is inserted properly and locked in place.
- Provide a picture of the correct insertion.
Cause 3: hardware problem of the camera.
- If the above still does not work, the SD card slot may be broken;
- If it is a camera with a built-in SD card and the SD card is suddenly unrecognized, please try to power off the camera and restart again. If it still doesn’t work, please contact Reolink support for assistance.