Applies to: Argus; Argus 2; Argus Eco; Argus Pro; Argus PT; Reolink Go; Reolink Go PT; Reolink Keen; RLC-410-5MP; RLC-410S; RLC-411; RLC-411-5MP; RLC-411S; RLC-411S-5MP;RLC-420-5MP; RLC-422-4MP; RLC-422-5MP; RLC-423; RLC-423S; RLC-511; RLC-520; C1; C1 Pro; C2; C2 Pro; E1; E1 Pro; E1 Zoom; Reolink Lumus; RLC-410W; RLC-410W-5MP; RLC-410WS; RLC-411WS; RLC-411WS-5MP; RLC-422W; RLC-423WS; RLC-511W;RLC-422W-5MP
Description of the phenomenon: the camera prompts that the SD card is not formatted or formatting failed.
Cause 1: SD card is not compatible.
- Please check if your sd card meets the requirements, refer to how to choose sd card for Reolink camera
- Put the SD card on the computer to see if it can be read and written, and format it to FAT32 to try;
- Try another sd card. If another camera can recognize the SD card, try swapping the SD card
Cause 2: SD card is not inserted properly.
- Check whether the SD card is inserted properly and locked in place.
- Provide a picture of the correct insertion.
Cause 3: hardware problem of the camera.
- If the above still does not work, the SD card slot may be broken;
- If it is a camera with a built-in SD card and the SD card is suddenly unrecognized, please try to power off the camera and restart again. If it still doesn’t work, please contact Reolink support for assistance.