Applies to: All Reolink cameras with SD card
Description of the phenomenon: the camera prompts that the SD card is not formatted or formatting failed.
Cause 1: SD card is not compatible.
- Please check if your sd card meets the requirements, refer to how to choose sd card for Reolink camera
- Put the SD card on the computer to see if it can be read and written, and format it to FAT32 to try;
- Try another sd card. If another camera can recognize the SD card, try swapping the SD card
Cause 2: SD card is not inserted properly.
- Check whether the SD card is inserted properly and locked in place.
- Provide a picture of the correct insertion.
Cause 3: hardware problem of the camera.
- If the above still does not work, the SD card slot may be broken;
- If it is a camera with a built-in SD card and the SD card is suddenly unrecognized, please try to power off the camera and restart again. If it still doesn’t work, please contact Reolink support for assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.