Applies to: All Reolink cameras with SD card slot
If your camera is inserted with an SD card, the recordings triggered by PIR Sensor or Motion Detection would be stored in your SD card. If your camera is C1 Pro or C2 Pro or E1, E1 Pro, E1 Zoom, you may also choose to record continually into your SD card. You can download those recordings via Reolink App & Reolink Client &Web browser.
1. To download the Recordings via Reolink App:
Please kindly refer to Download Recordings via Reolink App
2. To download recordings saved to SD Card from Reolink client:
Please kindly refer to
- Playback/Download Recordings via Reolink Client (Windows)
- Cut and Download Recordings on Reolink Client (Mac)
- Playback/Download Recordings via Reolink Client (New Client)
3. To download the recordings saved to SD Card from Web Browser.
Please kindly refer to Download Recordings via Web Browser