Applies to: All Reolink cameras.
You may kindly refer to Which cameras use PIR and motion detection.
1. If you want to adjust the PIR angle of your camera:
Please kindly refer to How to adjust PIR angle
2. If you want to adjust the Motion Detection angle:
You can manually adjust the placing angle of your camera, but the sensitivity and accuracy of the Motion detection works with no impact of placing angle. The detecting distance of motion detection is related to the size of the object, the range of movement and the sensitivity of your camera, so the specific value of detection distance cannot be given. If you don't want to receive alerts from some area of the monitoring screen, you may set up its Motion Zone to select the area you don't want motions to be detected; Please kindly refer to:
- Set up Motion Detection Zones via Reolink App
- Set up Motion Detection Area via Web Browser
- Set up Motion Detection Area via Reolink Client (New Client)
- Set Up Motion Detection Area via Reolink WiFi NVR
- Set up Motion Detection Area via Reolink PoE NVR
You may also lower the sensitivity of the camera to decrease the frequency of false alarm. Please kindly refer to