Applies to: C1; C1 Pro; C2; C2 Pro; E1; E1 Pro; E1 Zoom; Reolink Lumus; RLC-210W; RLC-410W; RLC-410W-5MP; RLC-410WS; RLC-411WS; RLC-411WS-5MP; RLC-422W; RLC-423WS; RLC-511W; RLC-422W-5MP; Argus; Argus 2; Argus 3; Argus Eco; Argus Pro; Argus PT; Reolink Keen
Here we'll guide you to check the WiFi signal strength via Reolink App.
Step 1. Launch Reolink App and log in to your Reolink camera, then click on icon to enter the Device Settings page.
Step 2. Click on Network to check the WiFi signal strength of the wireless camera.
Make sure that the wireless signal is three bars or at least two bars. One bar signal is too weak to establish a stable connection. If the WiFi signal strength is low/weak, you may refer to the following guides to improve the WiFi signal strength of the wireless camera.
- Shorten the distance between your wireless camera and the router.
- Change the wireless channel on your router to avoid interference from WiFi networks around.
- Keep the wireless camera some distance away from appliances or electronic devices like a microwave, computer, wireless router, etc.
- Install the wireless camera to somewhere with fewer walls and obstacles in between with the router.
- Fasten the antennas on the wireless camera.
- Change a router which has higher wireless transmitting power.
- Install a wifi extender.