Applies to: Reolink cameras except battery-powered cameras, Reolink wifi NVR systems, Reolink POE systems, B400, D400, B800, D800, Reolink E1, Reolink E1 Pro, and Reolink Lumus.
Step 1. Launch Reolink Client, log into your device, go to Device Settings ->advanced -> FTP and fill in the FTP information required.
- Enable FTP: Enable the option then you can set up the FTP settings.
- FTP server: Type in the address of your FTP server.
- FTP Port: The default FTP port is 21.
- User Name and Password: Enter the User Name and Password of your FTP server. If there is no username and password required, please check Anonymous.
- Directory: Set an upload directory for device video recording. You may also leave it blank.
- Max File length: The maximum size of each file.
- File Type: Select picture only as the file type if you want the camera to send timelapse pictures.
- Interval: The time interval between two pictures. You may also choose custom from the drop-down menu and customize your own time interval.
Step 2. Click schedule to enter the schedule setting page and configure FTP upload schedule, and click Save to save the settings.
Step 3. Click Save and test your FTP settings.