Applies to: Reolink Cameras.
If you fail to upgrade the latest firmware for your Reolink cameras, you can refer to the following methods to solve this problem.
For Battery-powered Cameras
- For Argus, Argus 2 and Argus Pro, unplug the battery and let the camera cool for more than 8 hours. Then, you can try to upgrade the firmware again.
- For other battery-powered cameras, turn OFF the power button for at least 8 hours to cool down the camera. Then, try again to upgrade the firmware.
You may upgrade firmware for Reolink battery-powered camera by the following method. Check details in:
For Non-battery Powered Cameras
- For the non-battery powered cameras, you can continue trying to upgrade the firmware if you fail to upgrade it for the first time.
You may upgrade firmware for Reolink non-battery powered cameras by the following methods. Check details in:
- Upgrade Firmware via Reolink Client (New Client)
- Upgrade Firmware via Web Browsers
- Upgrade Firmware via Reolink NVRs (Old UI)
- Upgrade Firmware via Reolink NVRs (New UI)
- Upgrade Firmware via WiFi NVR
If you still can't upgrade the firmware successfully after following the instructions above, please contact support for further assistance.