If you bought Reolink Go and still don't buy the SIM card, and also don't sure what kind of SIM card should be used/chosen for Reolink Go, please refer to this article.
- Please choose tested carriers/providers to buy the SIM card. Please refer here about which carriers supported in your country.
- Select the required size for the SIM card and make sure it can insert into the GO correctly.
*note: make sure the SIM card can work with your smartphone means the SIM card with the data plan and support internet access, we mean pre-paid card.
- The SIM card no carrier limitation.
- The SIM card doesn't have any contract with your local carriers, we mean a contract card.
- The SIM card doesn't have device limitation, in other words, you can use it in any devices.