Applies to: Reolink Go
If you heard "network connection failed" voice command coming up when you configure the band new Reolink Go camera for the 1st time (sim card installed), here are the suggestions for you:
- Ensure the SIM card matches the requirements:
Refer to Choose SIM card for Reolink Go
- Ensure the SIM card could connect to the Internet:
Take out the sim card and put it into your cell phone to see whether it can access the internet with the sim card.
- Check the version of the camera matches your country:
Check the version of this camera on the label of it. Whether it's EU, US or AU version. Whether it's matched with your country.
- Ensure the place has a strong 4G signal covered:
Take Go with the inserted sim card to a place with a strong 4G signal to have a try to see whether it works after that.
- Try to reboot the camera to check:
Unplug the battery of Go and plug it back in several times to see whether it says network connection succeeds after that.
- Use Prepaid SIM card in US for Go
Choose T-Mobile prepaid Sim card for Go camera in priority in US. If you don't have T-Mobile signal in your area, please purchase prepaid SIM card of AT&T with data, voice call and text all three features in one SIM card. Please note: the contract SIM cards in other countries might not work with Go either.