Reolink WiFi security cameras are dual-band WiFi IP cameras, offering 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band. The camera gets power from the DC adapter and transmits videos through the WiFi connection with your router. Without the Ethernet cable (Initial setup needs the Ethernet cable connection) installation limit, you may install Reolink WiFi security cameras anywhere with WiFi network covered and well power supply.
You can put the wireless security IP cameras anywhere, outdoors and indoors, with waterproof housing, and stay connected anywhere via Reolink App and Client, by viewing your camera on your phone and computer.
The indoor wireless home security camera from Reolink also features two-way audio, pan & tilt. Outdoor PTZ wireless IP camera provides a super wide viewing angle.
With Reolink WiFi IP cameras, you may build your home security system including multiple functions:
- Remote access via Reolink App on phone/Reolink Client on PC: you can monitor your home no matter where you are via Reolink software.
- Email alert: You will receive an email alert when motions are detected.
- Push notification: A push will be sent to your phone to alert you when there are motions detected.
- Motion detection recording: You can set up the record schedule for the camera and it will start to record when motion detection is triggered.
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom(some models): It helps you grab more details and you can see every part of your home with easy pan and tilt control.
- Two-way Audio(some models): Built-in mic & speaker to listen in and talk back interactively.
- FTP: For saving and uploading movement images & videos.
- Playback: You can check the motion recordings at any time via Reolink software.
- Reolink C2 Pro supports the function of PTZ, while C1 Pro only supports pan & tilt. RLC-511W and RLC-422W both support the opticanl zoom, while RLC-410W does not.
- There are only C1 Pro and C2 Pro supporting the two-way audio function.