Reolink Battery-Powered Security Cameras use batteries as the power source and are connected to the Internet via WiFi/4G network for remote access.
Here are some major functions of battery-powered cameras:
- Live-View: You may live-view the camera remotely via phones or computers anywhere & anytime.
- Siren: The camera will make an audio alarm when motion events are detected.
- Email alerts: You will receive an email alert when motion events are detected.
- Push notification via phone app: You will receive a push on your phone when motion events are detected.
- Two-way audio: The built-in mic & speaker allows you to listen in and talk back interactively.
- Record to micro SD card(purchased by the user): The camera will record motions to your Micro SD card.
- Record to the cloud (some models): In countries where Reolink Cloud Service is available, Reolink Go, Reolink Go PT, Reolink GO/GP PT Plus, Argus 2, Argus 3, Argus 2E, Argus 3 Pro, Argus Pro, and Argus PT are compatible with it.
- Playback: You can playback the recordings that are stored on the SD card anytime you want via Reolink software.
1. All of our battery-powered cameras (excluded Reolink Argus and Reolink Keen) can work with a solar panel.
2. You may connect the cameras to Reolink solar panels for non-stop power.
3. The battery-powered cameras will only record when a motion event is detected to save the battery.