Reolink Battery Powered Security Cameras use the battery as the power supply and communicate to the Internet via the WiFi/4G network for the remotely accessing.
Here are some major functions supported by the battery-powered cameras:
- LiveView: you can get remote live view via phones or computers anywhere & anytime.
- Siren: the camera will make a sound alarm when there are motion events detected.
- Email alerts: you will receive an email alert when motion detected.
- Push notification via phone app: you will receive a push on your phone when motion detected.
- Two-way audio: built-in mic & speaker to listen in and talk back interactively.
- Record to micro SD card(purchased by the user): the camera will record to the Micro SD card
- Record to the cloud(some models): there only Reolink Go, Argus 2 and Argus Pro support the cloud service.
- Playback: you can playback the recording that stored on the SD card anytime you want via Reolink software.
- All of our battery-powered cameras (excluded Reolink Argus and Reolink Keen) can work with the solar panel, you can connect the camera to Reolink solar panel to get non-stop power. Please click to purchase this accessory.
Click Reolink Compare to get more details about the difference between Reolink battery-powered cameras.
- The battery-powered camera only records when motion detected in order to save the battery power consuming.