If the Reolink software always crashes when you operate on it, here are suggestions for you.
Applies to: Reolink App and Reolink Client.
- Upgrade the Reolink software to the latest one, please click to find the software of the latest version.
- Uninstall the Reolink software.
- Delete all the files, clear the cache and install it again and see if the crash problem can be solved.
- Please provide the system version of your PC or phone to our technical support and the crash logs of the Android App and Windows Client and tell us the specific time that the crash issue happens, we will try out best to help you figure your problem out.
Here we will guide you on how to find the crash log of the Android App and Windows Client:
- Android App: /Android/data/com.mcu.reolink/files/log/
Windows Client: C:\user\%username%\AppData\Roaming\reolink\logs\
*AppData is a hidden folder by default, you can set the display hidden folder first. Please provide both the main.log and renderer.log.