Applies to: Reolink cameras with micro SD card & Reolink NVRs.
- You can backup/download the recordings from the hard drive of NVR, the micro SD card, and Cloud (There only Argus 2, Argus Pro and Reolink GO supports the cloud service).
- You can backup/download the recordings to the USB drive, your mobile phone, and the file on your PC.
- You can download the complete recording, you also can cut part of the recording as your need.
Refer to: Cut and Backup videos on Windows Client
Cut and Backup videos on Mac Client
Cut and Backup Videos on Monitor
- The file size depends on the stream mode you choose (Fluent/Clear).
- The download process will influence by the network, we suggest you download the recording in a good network environment.
You can backup/download the recordings via the following terminal, refer to: