Applies to: Reolink cameras/NVRs that support IP address login
You may follow the steps below to forward ports in router interface for your device.
Step 1. Log on to your router and go to Network -> Firewall.
Step 2. Select the Internet IP address of your device and input the Port Value.
- For IP cameras, forward the HTTP Port and the RTMP Port on your router for remote access via web browser. If you want to access the camera remotely via IP address on the app or pc client, then please also port forward Media Port.
- For NVRs, forward the HTTP Port and the Media Port on your router.
1. The Reolink default Media port, HTTP port, and RTMP port are 9000, 80, and 1935. If you have changed the ports, click to see how to obtain their current values.
2. If your firewall page has both external port and internal port, the value of the two ports should be the same.
3. If your firewall page has both external zone and internal zone, please select WAN as external zone and LAN as internal zone.
Step 3. Click Add to add the port for your device.
Here is an example:
Note: The firewall page may vary depending on the type of router you use. You may refer to the user manual of the router for details or contact support if you need additional help to set up the port forwarding rules.