1. Corrected the text in the alert email.
2. Solved the problem that the MD status of API URL always displaying as triggered.
3. Solved the problem that failed to download videos via the Reolink client.
4. Solve the problem that online upgrading may fail sometimes.
5. Added a new web terminal that supports the HTML5 player.
Before upgrading, please check the camera model and hardware version in the system information interface. You may refer to the following methods to enter the system information page.
- Find out Firmware Version via Reolink Client (Windows)
- Find out Firmware Version via Reolink Client (Mac)
- Find out Firmware Version via Reolink App
- Find out Firmware Version via Web Browsers
Note: If you don't want to restore your camera settings to factory status, please uncheck/ don't enable the" update configuration File" option.
(including the download link)
|Applicable hardware version|