1. Optimize the effect of the day and night switch.
2. Optimize network transmission.
3. Optimize the alert caused by the Day and Night switching.
4. When obtaining the IP address by DHCP, the hostname will be changed to the device name (OSD name).
5. Fixed some known bugs.
Before upgrading, please check the camera model and hardware version in the system information interface. You may refer to the following methods to enter the system information page.
- Find out Firmware Version via Reolink Client (Windows)
- Find out Firmware Version via Reolink Client (Mac)
- Find out Firmware Version via Reolink App
- Find out Firmware Version via Web Browsers
Note: If your camera's hardware version does not begin with IPC_5158MP8M, IPC_5128M, IPC_5174MP8M, IPC_515B8M5M, IPC_5158M5M, please wait for the new firmware release.
(including the download link)
|Applicable hardware version|