1. Added the new web terminal that supports HTML5 player, which mainly solved the Flash expiring problem.
2. Added the SD card 7*24 hours recording function
3. Optimized network transmission protocol to improve network security
4. Optimized P2P connection
5. Solved the problem that FTP recording doesn't have pre-recorded function
6. Solved the problem of email test with an empty password and some mail sending bugs
7. Solved the problem that FTP test failed and unable to upload pictures under Linux system
8. Solved the problem of two default routes, mainly to solve the problem that the camera cannot be connected to the VPN network when it's connected to WiFi
9. Solved the false alert issue which is caused when using PTZ function.
10. Optimized day and night switching effect
11. Solved the problem that the DHCP hostname is eth0 on the router
12. Solved the problem that there is no email interval in the email setting on the web
13. Solved the problem of copywriting in the received email when only pictures are configured as email attachment
14. Solved other known bugs
Before upgrading, please check the camera model and hardware version in the system information interface. You may refer to the following methods to enter the system information page.
Note: If your camera's hardware version does not begin with IPC_51316M, please wait for the new firmware release.
(including the download link)
|Applicable hardware version|
For the upgrade operation, refer to How to upgrade the firmware for Reolink Products.