You can follow the steps below to download the recordings of your cameras that are connected to your NVR.
Applies to: RLN8-410 (hardware version H3MB18/N2MB02/N3MB01/N7MB01), RLN16-410 (hardware version H3MB18/N6MB01), RLN36 and RLN12W.
Before downloading recordings from your NVR, please Insert a USB flash drive into the USB port of the NVR first. Next, we will show you how to download a single recording clip of one camera connected to your NVR, and how to download all recordings of your NVR at once.
Step 1. Log in to your NVR. Right-click on the Live View interface, and then click the Back-Up button to enter the Back-Up page.
Step 2. Search for the recording you want to download.
- Choose Camera: You can tick the channel of the camera(s) whose recordings you want to download.
- Choose Video Type: Tick to choose the types of recordings on NVR you want to download. Manual recording refers to the video recorded by clicking the Record icon on the camera live-view page; Alarm means the recordings triggered by the alarm events; Timer refers to the continuous recording of the camera; Visitor refers to the recording triggered by the person who presses the Video Doorbell.
- Select Start and End Time: Click the calendar icon to determine a time range for recordings.
- Click Search to search for the videos.
Step 3. Tick to select the video(s) you want to download. Then click Backup.
You could click the Play button to view the wanted video before downloading it.
Step 4. Click Start and the video will be downloaded to your USB flash drive.
1. If you want to export the MP4 format videos, please check the MP4 Format File, otherwise, the files will be in the H.264 or H.265 format.
2. If you want to download all recordings of your NVR recorded within a time period at once, please choose all the channels, and then select all Video Types, and click Search. Then check all the channel video clips and then click Back-up.