This article will introduce detailed information about the HDD quantity & capacity that you can connect with the Reolink NVR system.
Applies to: RLN8-410, RLN16-410, RLN36, RLN12W.
RLN12W only support one HDD.
- The built-in HDD is 2TB. The maximum capacity that the RLN12W can support is 16TB. If more storage space is needed, you can choose to replace the original HDD with a larger one.
RLN8-410 supports two HDDs: the original internal HDD and an external one via the eSATA port.
- For RLN8-410 with hardware No. H3MB16 / H3MB02, the single HDD capacity is up to 4TB, in total up to 8TB.
- For the RLN8-410 with hardware No. H3MB18 / N2MB02 / N3MB01 / N7MB01, the single HDD capacity is up to 6TB, in total up to 12 TB.
RLN16-410 supports two to three HDDs.
- RLN16-410 with hardware No. H3MB02 supports three HDDs: two internal HDDs and one external HDD via eSATA port; the single HDD capacity is up to 4TB, in total up to 12 TB.
- RLN16-410 with hardware No. H3MB18 / N6MB01 supports two internal HDDs since there isn't an eSATA port for this NVR system. The single HDD capacity is 6TB, in total up to 12TB.
RLN36 supports three internal HDDs, the single HDD capacity is up to 16TB, in total up to 48 TB.
For how to find the hardware version of your NVR, refer to How to Find out System Information (Firmware Version) via Reolink Software.