Applies to: All Reolink Cameras and NVRs
Here is the brief introduction for the buttons on the Live View Page of Reolink Client:
The Live View page could be divided into 4 parts:
Program setting Bar:
- : client local settings
- /: click to lock or unlock the Reolink Client.
- ：add device
- :exit the client
- /click to full screen or minum the screen
- :click to put away the PC client
Live stream area:
- : shows the camera detected a motion.
- :click to snapshot manually
- :click manual recording
- : click to clip
Device List Area:
- : click to expand NVR device list
- : click to enter the Device Settings page.
- : click to edit the login information.
- : click to retry
- : right click mouse in this area to "get info, delete, rename, disconnect" the camera.
- : hide device list
- /: click to go to previous /next live stream page
- : move the slider to adjust the volume.
- : click to divide the screen for multiple windows for the cameras.
- : click to enable/disable the two-way audio.
- : click to enter the full screen, right click on the screen or hit ESC on the keyboard to exit full screen.