Below is a guide to check or change the port settings of your device via Reolink Client. Check or change the port settings first before you add the camera to a 3rd party device or access it via a web browser.
Applies to: All Reolink cameras and NVRs except battery-powered cameras.
Here is a video for your reference:
Step 1. Launch the Reolink client, go to Device Settings > Network > Advanced > Server Settings.
Step 2. All the values of all ports will show up. If you change it, please click Save and remember it.
1. Reolink port settings are not available for Reolink battery-powered cameras.
2. The range of the port number is 1~65535.
3. If you fail to see this page, you may reboot the camera and the router, and try again.
4. Please note that E1/Lumus does not support HTTP/HTTPS/RMTP/RSTP/ONVIF ports, E1 Pro does not support HTTP/HTTPS/RMTP ports.
5. For the cameras which can support Smart Person/Vehicle/Pet detection, you can check/uncheck the RTMP, HTTP, HTTPS, RTSP, and ONVIF ports. If the camera fails to connect with 3rd party software, please ensure that the corresponding ports are checked.
Here is a video to show how to enable different ports for your camera: