1. Added the new web terminal that supports HTML5 player, which mainly solved the Flash expiring problem.
2. Added the SD card 7*24 hours recording function
3. Optimized network transmission protocol to improve network security
4. Optimized P2P connection
5. Solved the problem that FTP recording doesn't have pre-recorded function
6. Solved the problem of email test with an empty password and some mail sending bugs
7. Solved the problem that FTP test failed and unable to upload pictures under Linux system
8. Solved the problem of two default routes, mainly to solve the problem that the camera cannot be connected to the VPN network when the it's connected to WiFi
9. Solved the problem of MD alerts when switching between day and night modes and also the false caused when using PTZ function.
10. Solved other known bugs
Before upgrading, please check the camera model and hardware version in the system information interface. You may refer to the following methods to enter the system information page.
Note: If your camera's hardware version does not begin with IPC_51516M, please wait for the new firmware release.
(including the download link)
|Applicable hardware version|
For the upgrade operation, refer to How to upgrade the firmware for Reolink Products.