1. Fixed the problem that the email test fails when the email password is blank.
2. Optimized cloud transmission performance.
3. Optimized the network transmission protocol.
4. Solved the problem that you cannot use VLAN to access the camera after setting a static IP when the camera is connected by WiFi.
5. Fixed the bug that IPC failed to reconnect to the NVR after powering off when setting certain time zones.
6. Fixed some known bugs.
Before upgrading, please check the camera model and hardware version in the system information interface. You may refer to the following methods to enter the system information page.
- Find out Firmware Version via Reolink Client (Windows)
- Find out Firmware Version via Reolink Client (Mac)
- Find out Firmware Version via Reolink App
(including the download link)
|Applicable hardware version|