1. Added the new web terminal that supports the HTML5 player, which mainly solved the Flash expiring problem.
2. Added the SD card 7*24 hours recording function.
3. Optimized network transmission.
4. Optimized P2P connection.
5. Solved the problem that FTP recording doesn't have a pre-recorded function.
6. Solved the problem of an email test with an empty password and some mail sending bugs.
7. Solved the problem of two default routes, mainly to solve the problem that the camera cannot be connected to the VPN network when it's connected to WiFi.
8. Solved the problem that the DHCP hostname is eth0 on the router.
9. Solved the problem that there is no email interval in the email setting on the web.
10. Solved the problem of copywriting in the received email when only pictures are configured as an email attachment.
11. Solved other known bugs.
Before upgrading, please check the camera model and hardware version in the system information interface. You may refer to the following methods to enter the system information page.
- Find out Firmware Version via Reolink Client (Windows)
- Find out Firmware Version via Reolink Client (Mac)
- Find out Firmware Version via Reolink App
- Find out Firmware Version via Web Browsers
- Find out Firmware Version via Reolink PoE NVR
- Find out Firmware Version via Reolink WiFi NVR
If you don't want to restore your camera settings to factory status, please uncheck/ don't enable the" update configuration File" option.
(including the download link)
|Applicable hardware version|