1. Solved the problem that common users cannot turn on push notifications.
2. Frame rate adjustment: For 8MP cameras, the highest frame rate of any resolution is 25 frames.
3. Supporting Clear H265 stream in ONVIF, RTSP preview for 8MP cameras.
4. Solved H265 freezing issue on Blue Iris.
5. MD filters Human/Vehicle detection false alerts and MD area is synchronized by the Human/Vehicle detection.
6. Enhanced SD card driver to solve the problem that some SD cards cannot be recognized.
7. Solved the flickering problem when set to the lowest exposure value (50Hz).
Before upgrading, please check the camera model and hardware version in the system information interface. You may refer to the following methods to enter the system information page.
- Find out Firmware Version via Reolink Client (Windows)
- Find out Firmware Version via Reolink Client (Mac)
- Find out Firmware Version via Reolink App
- Find out Firmware Version via Web Browsers
- Find out Firmware Version via Reolink PoE NVR
- Find out Firmware Version via Reolink WiFi NVR
Note: If your camera's hardware version does not begin with IPC_523128M, please wait for the new firmware release.
(including the download link)
|Applicable hardware version|
For the upgrade operation, refer to How to upgrade the firmware for Reolink Products.