Applies to: RLN16-410; RLN8-410
Here we'll guide you to configure record settings for Reolink cameras via Reolink PoE NVR (New UI).
1. Click Menu -> Surveillance->Record Settings.
2. Configurate Recording Settings:
On this page, you can enable Overwrite and set the Post-Record duration and Pack Duration.
3. Set up Recording Schedule
On the Schedule Page, you may set the recording time schedule of each channel.
1. The Overwrite button is ticked by default, and under this model, the new recordings will cover the old videos automatically if the HDD is full.
2. If you want to extend the record time after the motion events happened, you can choose the Post-Record button to set the time.
3. The Blue grid means that the device will record to NVR when motions detected, while the gray one means “don’t record”.
4. The recording schedule of any cameras that are connected to NVR could be set as a continuous record.