Applies to: All Reolink Cameras (exclude battery-powered cameras).
On Reolink app:
Please launch the Reolink app and clicklike the picture below.
Please go to Display -> 3D NR page.
On Reolink Client:
Please go to Settings -> Display -> Advanced.
- Brightness: Change how light the image appears to be by adjusting Brightness.
- Contrast: Modify Contrast to increase or decrease the difference between the brightest white and the darkest black in an image.
- Saturation: Adjust it to alter the number of the colors which are displayed in the image. The higher the saturation is, the brighter and more vivid the colors will appear to be.
- Sharpeness: Sharpen image will increase the Signal Noise Ratio.
- Default: Click Default to restore the camera to default image settings.