1. Added function that can support 12MP cameras
2. Added a new web terminal that supports HTML5 player, which mainly solves the problem when FLASH expires
3. Newly added Smart Playback function (fast playback with continuous recording, normal speed playback with motion events).
4. Added the help prompt message when the email configuration is wrong
5. Solved the problem that NVR keeps restarting under special network environment in Beta version
6. Solved the problem when connecting PTZ cameras or setting preset points in the Beta version
7. Solved the problem that the old version cameras failed to obtain configuration information in the Beta version
8. Solved the problem of probabilistic AI recording without pre-recording
9. Solved the problem that the alarm is triggered for a short time (about 1 second) and the recording is not recorded probabilistically
10. Solved the problem of UI interaction and display errors
11. Fulfilled the suggestions and needs of users
12. Fixed other known bugs and optimized performance
Note: When upgrading from the old UI version, it is strongly recommended checking the Update configuration file option, or resetting the NVR after firmware upgrading.
Before upgrading, please check the NVR model and hardware version in the system information interface. You may refer to the following methods to enter the system information page.
Note: If your NVR's model number is not RLN8-410 or RLN16-410, please wait for the new firmware release.
Download the firmware in the link below and then follow the guides in How to Upgrade the Firmware for Reolink Products to finish the firmware upgrading.
(including the download link)
|Applicable Hardware Version
|RLN8-410||20102144||H3MB18 or N2MB02|