Applies to: RLC-510A; RLC-520A; RLC-810A; RLC-811A; RLC-820A; RLC-822A; RLC-1210A; RLC-1220A; E1 outdoor; RLC-511WA; and Reolink Battery-powered cameras with firmware updated (Argus 2; Argus 3; Argus Pro; Argus Eco; Argus PT; Reolink Go PT).
Please follow the steps below to set up Time-Lapse on Reolink App.
Step 1. Please launch Reolink App, go to Device Settings>>Time Lapse.
Step 2. Tap "Click New Time Lapse Capture".
1. Select a Scene for Time Lapse Capture.
2. Customize settings of your scene.
- Capture Starts at: you can define the exact date and time when you want the capture starts.
- Duration: you can select how long you want the camera to capture before it automatically finishes. The shortest duration is 1 minute while the longest duration is 830 days. If you set up the duration to more than 1 day, then you can also select the daily capture period, like 8 am ~6 pm.
- Interval: you can select the capture interval from 2s~6 hours for IP cameras (10s~6h for battery cameras). There are recommended settings below for reference.
- Quality: there are clear, balanced and fluent available for choosing.
- File Type: you can choose the time lapse capture to be photo series or a compressed video.
- Estimated video length and file size: The captures will be stored in the SD card inserted into the camera. If the SD card storage is not enough, it is suggested to set up the capture duration shorter, capture interval longer and video quality lower.