Reolink keeps releasing more and more models that adopt the Smart Person/Vehicle Detection feature.
- The stand-alone camera models: Argus 3 Pro; RLC-510A; RLC-810A; RLC-1210A; RLC-520A; RLC-820A; RLC-811A; RLC-812A; RLC-822A; RLC-823A; RLC-824A; RLC-1220A; E1 Outdoor; RLC-510WA; RLC-511WA; RLC-523WA
- The kit system models: RLK8-510B4-A; RLK8-510D4-A; RLK8-810B4-A; RLK8-820D4-A; RLK16-810B8-A; RLK16-820D8-A; RLK8-812B4-A; RLK16-812B8-A; RLK8-824B4-A; RLK8-1220D4-A; RLK8-1210B4-A
- The Duo Lenses models: Reolink Duo PoE; Reolink Duo WiFi
If you want to add the camera to the NVR system to set up the smart person/vehicle detection feature, then it can only work with the New Hardware version NVR recorder system. And the new hardware version NVR recorder information is as below:
- RLN8-410 NVR recorder with Hw No.N2MB02, Hw No.N3MB01, or Hw No. H3MB18( need to upgrade the firmware)
- RLN16-410 NVR recorder with Hw No.H3MB18 only
To know your NVR recorder hardware version, please go to the Menu of your NVR recorder -> System -> Info, then you will see the Hw No. of your NVR.
Refer to the example below:
For all Reolink NVR hardware versions and details, please refer to Hardware Version of Reolink NVRs.